Items shipped via An Post to the UK will incur customs/VAT charges to the recipient on receipt of any items ordered from Rep of Ireland. There will be no customs charges for parcels originating in Northern Ireland or for parcels being sent to Northern Ireland.
- All of our products are shipped to you directly from the talented seller that created it, so if you order 3 items from 3 different makers you will receive 3 packages in the post.
- Market Street facilitates the sale but does not stock or hold any of the products which are for sale on this website.
- Each item has an estimated processing time and is detailed on the product page where it says 'Item will be shipped in X business days'. Please note this is the processing time for the maker to get your order ready. Once the item is shipped the maker has no control over how long it takes to arrive.
- Each seller has their own shipping fees which will be clearly detailed on each product page.
- Free delivery is for Republic of Ireland only, unless otherwise stated.
- If shopping with a promotional code, the discount is only applied to the product cost and will not be applied to any delivery fees.
- For any purchases being delivered to outside of the Republic of Ireland, please check the shipping fees with the seller when ordering.
- Dispatch of your order will depend on the item. For personalised and tailored items, it may be longer. This will be detailed on the product page or communicated to you by the seller after purchase.
- When you place your order you will receive an order confirmation email. The seller will receive your order details once the order is placed, and will contact you directly if any queries or issues regarding your order arise.
- If there are any unexpected delays Market Street and/or the seller will be in touch to let you know.
If you have any issues or queries about your order, please contact us at email@example.com
We’re sad you may need to return your order, but if you do, below are details of our Returns Policy.
You must notify Market Street within 14 days of receiving your order, should you need to return the item.
Please include your order details and reason why you wish to return the item.
Each seller has their own Returns Policy, so your return request will need to fit the conditions outlined in the Seller's Returns Policy.
The item must be unused and in the same condition you received it.
Items must be returned with all original packaging and inclusions.
The item must be received back to the seller within 14 days of you notifying Market Street about your return request.
The refund will be issued within 7 days of the item being received by the seller.
You will incur any shipping costs to return the item back to the seller.
Non-returnable items include (but not limited to):
- Personalised and tailored items eg. wedding frame with names and dates
- Made to order/Commissioned pieces eg. Artwork that is created when ordered.
- Any clothing items that have a hygiene seal removed.
- Items that have been used in any way and cannot be resold.
Make sure to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if your item is eligible to be returned.
Should you wish to cancel your order please let us know as soon as possible, by emailing email@example.com with your order details.
If your order has not yet been dispatched we will refund you within 7 days of notifying us.
If your order has already been dispatched you will need to return the item to seller. You will incur the return delivery cost. Once the seller has received the returned and unused item, Market Street will refund you within 7 days.